Come explore how to work with addictions as an EFT therapist. Leave with a more in-depth awareness of addictions and attachment. Throughout, enjoy Michael's warm and thoughtful teaching style.
• Develop an attachment-based understanding of the impact of addiction on the brain and relationships.
• Place addiction and addictive processes into a couple’s negative cycle and attachment history.
• Learn a differential assessment process with EFT when addiction or possible addiction surfaces.
• Gain an understanding of the impact of addiction on emotional regulation specific to EFT work.
• Practice applying EFT in addiction to specific scenarios to hone and increase EFT skills with this population.
Fri July 27–Sat July 28 • 9 a.m–5 p.m.
Members of the Seattle Center for EFT: $450. General rate: $475.